Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Free eBook: Ultra Mobile Computing Buyers Guide

Free PDF Report. Ultra Mobile Computing Buyers Guide.
To all the websites, companies and visitors that I’ve learned so much from in the last few years, here’s something back. The 5-part, 11,000 word, 28-page Ultra Mobile Computing Buyers Guide as a single re-flowable PDF file.

Steve Paine -- aka Chippy -- is the expert on this sort of thing. He's molested more portable devices than I have ever seen in person.

This is the guide to have if you're looking to buy something portable.

Note: Right-click Save As... didn't work for me. I just clicked, it opened in Adobe Reader, and I saved it to disk.

Previous instances of Chippy here:

I Am Internationally Persecuted!
Gigabyte M528 MID Preview
Want Hot Tech News Today?
Live jkk & Chippy!
Asus e900 Versus MSI Wind
CeBIT 2008: An Exciting MID Shown

No comments: