Monday, December 1, 2008

Mark Jeffrey Knows Time Travel!

I was looking through the Books section of the iTunes App Store this weekend. It's grown to twenty-four pages (of which sixteen are AppEngines eBooks!).

I came across the icon for Max Quick 2: The Two Travelers by Mark Jeffrey and clicked through to the description.

And was stunned.

First, the gorgeous cover, featuring the time traveler's touchstone, the iconic Flatiron Building in NYC:



And then the part that stunned me. Read this:



That is wonderful. He knows that the Now of back then is very different than our today Now.

Unlike them, however, my own bit of "time travel" was very pleasurable!

This book will go in my To-Read Endless Queue.

Previously here:

Writer Mark Jeffrey: Video Q&A
Writer Mark Jeffrey: Sony Reader eBooks!
Writer Mark Jeffrey Interview

No comments: