Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fox TV: Lie To Me

There's a terrific new series on Fox, called Lie to Me.



What makes it sliiiiightly eBook related is this exchange:


Gillian Foster: We're not all hiding something.


Dr. Cal Lightman: OK ...


You think I'm naive just because I don't share your twisted view of the world.


That -- and you read Romance novels.


Yes, I do. Because they make me happy.

Whoa, Zoe Winters and Ann Somerville and everyone at Dear Author! Don't blame me! I'm just reporting this.

Blame creator, producer and writer --



Samuel Baum.

You should still watch the series, ladies. It's damn good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that show, I hope they renew it next season...it's fun to learn these techniques and watch people. Check out my related article at http://spotlies.bravehost.com.