Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Free eBook: Spaceman Blues

Free e-book from Brian Francis Slattery
My preposterous (but hopefully effective) cover copy for Spaceman Blues called it a “literary retro-pulp science-fiction–mystery–superhero novel.” But when I think back to why I first picked up this book and started reading it, I can’t help recalling a line Brian wrote on his cover letter when he first submitted the book to us a bit over five years ago: “This book is painted in browns and grays, sparked by sudden fires. I suspect it is not for everyone, though I hope it is for you.” Here’s your opportunity to find out which camp you fall in.

These are the eBook formats available:



But there's a catch:
As usual, the links above will only work if you’ve registered for Tor.com and are logged in, so if you haven’t joined the site, you might want to do so now. In return, you’ll get access to this book, many other useful site features, and more free e-books in the months to come.

But click this for your incentive:


Click = big

That amount of money saved should compel you to register!

Thanks for another freebie, Tor!

No comments: